Delivering Modern Production-Ready Apps with AWS
In this workshop you will learn how to write a Serverless application using AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM)
and AWS Lambda.
We will focus on code organization, deployment strategies, Infrastructure as Code (using AWS Cloudformation), and on operational tasks such as logging and monitoring.
You’ll learn how to:
- write GO code for the AWS Lambda platform and package dependencies
- use the AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- enough bits of Cloudformation to get around on AWS
- AWS building blocks like DynamoDB and S3
- best practices for operations: logging, monitoring and tracing
- code organization: how to modularize a Serverless project
- URL routing and versioning with AWS API Gateway
- deploy a simple frontend
- sign-up and sign-in your users with AWS Cognito